Friday, January 23, 2009

The Re-Return (The Eleventh One)

And so it ends. Approximately 5 months, 21 weeks, 145 days, and just before CNY, it ends. That's right, my attachment has finally ended.

Its been awhile, hasn't it? I guess the reason why I haven't been updating is because doing the weekly reports are just too tiresome. After the weekly reports, I end up being so drained that its simply so difficult to write anything else anymore. That's not to say that the weekly reports are long drawn essays, no no. They are filled with so little information, that its sooo difficult for me to just think of things to say. To think of even one coherent sentence is too impossible.

This little adventure isn't at its end, though. There's still the final report and final presentation to go. By the end of the next two weeks, I will finally be truely free and fully concentrate on going to the army. Oh, joy.

Well, I suppose i don't really have much to say at this point. I guess I'll end here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home